- This event has passed.
The Industrious Spirit Company Blue Velvet VIP PreLaunch Party
September 15 @ 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Join us for an exclusive VIP Pre Launch Party for ISCO’s much anticipated Blue Velvet Bourbon!
Come join us at this raucous-yet-refined bash to celebrate the re-release of our smash hit, 100 proof Blue Velvet Bourbon, made from 100 percent blue corn! A beautiful expression of culture and place, Blue Velvet is an intentionally youthful yet super flavorful bourbon made from a blend of two unique organic and landrace blue corns from the US and Mexico.
Your VIP ticket gets you:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres and a luxurious charcuterie and cheese board featuring local producers such as Daniele, Gastros, Martinelli, Cato Corners, Sweet & Salty Farm and Great Hill Dairy, from chef Emerson Bontecou of The East End!
- A complementary pour of Blue Velvet
- Access to our Blue Velvet selfie booth
- The opportunity to sample some of our as of yet unreleased spirits
- The opportunity to purchase a bottle (or two!) of Blue Velvet Bourbon that evening. You may also purchase online for future pick up dates.
- Tours will be available for sign up throughout the evening
- A raffle ticket to be entered to win a very special artist-made one-of-a-kind Blue Velvet Bourbon Bathrobe in which to sip upon your whiskey in style, as well as two opulent handcrafted Blue Velvet tasseled pillows!
In honor of Blue Velvet’s mash bill that blends organic blue corn from the US with a landrace blue corn from Mexico, proceeds from the raffle will be split between The American Farmland Trust, an organization that works to protect agricultural land, promote environmentally sound farming practices and to keep farmers on the land, and Fundación Tortilla, a Mexican nonprofit organization that promotes corn as a fundamental element of the culture, nutrition and economic development of Mexico via educational programs, policy reform and direct work to improve biodiversity of Mexican maize. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $3 dollars each both online and at the event itself. Raffle will close Sunday September 18th, 3 raffle winners will be chosen and notified by the end of the following week.