- This event has passed.
White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health Listening Session
June 7 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
The White House is announcing virtual, regional listening sessions for you to share your ideas and experiences with hunger and diet-related diseases in your communities in the lead up to the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health which will be hosted in September. The Biden-Harris Administration is calling on all Americans to join us to achieve the goal of ending hunger and reducing diet-related diseases and disparities in the U.S., and we hope that you will join us so we can learn from you as we seek to end hunger, improve nutrition and physical activity, and close the disparities surrounding them.
These listening sessions are open to the public. Please register using the links below, and we encourage you to register for the region you live in.
- South: June 1, 2022, 11am-1pm EDT/10am-12pm CDT/9am-11am MDT. Register here.*
- Midwest & Mountains: June 3, 2022, 1-3pm EDT/12pm-2pm CDT/11am-1pm MDT. Register here.*
- Northeast, MidAtlantic, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Virgin Islands: June 7, 2022, 10am-12pm EDT. Register here.*
- West Coast & Pacific: June 9, 3pm-5pm PDT. Register here.*
- Spanish-only (all regions): June 13, 2022, 1pm-3pm EDT. Register here.
*Language interpreters offered in Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean.