Presented by The Savory Grape — a group of Rhode Island’s best chefs, bartenders and pastry chefs prepare a Festival closing brunch in the Grand Ballroom at the Providence Biltmore, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.
Participating restaurants & chefs include:
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Coffee by New Harvest Coffee Roasters
Rhode Island Philharmonic musicians performing during the brunch will feature a jazz ensemble and include members of the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Jazz Program.
Tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered, as well as a donation to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.