- April 27, 2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please visit this page to purchase an ad in our Grand Tasting program book.
Vendors/Exhibitors will receive:
- One 6’ skirted table
- Cleaning, ice and trash services
- Festival signage (8 ½” x 11”)
- Tasting glasses provided to attendees
- A listing with a link to your website on the “Grand Tasting” page of the Festival site, as well as your logo and products listed, if necessary, in the Festival program
Vendors/Exhibitors will provide:
- Plastic serving dishes, flatware, toothpicks, napkins, etc., if your product requires it
- Plastic glassware if preferred
- Any marketing materials or décor you’d like for your table
- Access to electricity must be indicated on registration form otherwise may not be available to your table
In an effort to contain costs and offer an upgraded experience, the Tasting is in a new location this year across two areas of the top floor of the RI Convention Center.
Tables in the ROTUNDA & PREFUNCTION:
Vendors/Exhibitors who produce their products within Rhode Island are $375
All other Exhibitor Tables are $450
Tables in the BALLROOM:
Vendors/Exhibitors who produce their products within Rhode Island are $325
All other Exhibitor Tables are $395
Below are sample photos from the Convention Center showing the spaces, but will not be what our set up looks like. There will be cooking demo areas in all three spaces.
You may download a PDF of this form here, complete and mail it, along with a check made payable to:
Eat Drink RI LLC, 1061 Fish Hill Rd. Coventry, RI 02816
Please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Two certificates of general liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 minimum liability coverage for the date April 27, 2019 naming:
- Eat Drink RI LLC
1061 Fish Hill Rd.
Coventry, RI 02816
- Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin St.
Providence, RI 02903
- Eat Drink RI LLC
- If mailing these insurance certificates, please send both to Eat Drink RI LLC, 1061 Fish Hill Rd. Coventry, RI 02816
- Your logo in one of these formats: Photoshop, Illustrator, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, EPS. Logo should be at least 72 dpi @ 1200 pixels wide.
- Your final tasting selections, if necessary, must be emailed no later than Wednesday, April 10, 2019 for inclusion in the printed program book.