It’s been more than half a year since the Coronavirus put a fork into the concept of business as usual, but it’s been particularly tough on folks working in the food and beverage industry. After months of navigating a changing, uncertain landscape, industry professionals are taking a realistic look at what the future holds in a series of virtual panel discussions sponsored by YurView and hosted by Eat Drink RI President David Dadekian.
In this episode:
- Kim Anderson, Plant City
- Jonathan Beres, Tilly’s Cheesesteaks and Tilly’s Chick ‘N Biscuits
- Instagram (Cheesesteaks South Kingstown)
- Instagram (Chick ‘N Biscuits)
- Instagram (Cheesesteaks Providence)
- Michael Silva, BĀS and MXR
Also available as an audio-only podcast below.