- April 27, 2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Eat Drink RI Festival Grand Tasting features samplings of over fifty locally produced beer, wine & spirits, as well as an abundance of local food artisans in the Rotunda & Ballroom of the Rhode Island Convention Center.
During the Tasting there will be all-new local food & drink presentations and this year we’re going for maximum interactivity with our presentation areas set in-the-round for attendees to enjoy.
Rotunda Lobby Presentations:
- 1 p.m. Nicks on Broadway’s Chef Derek Wagner on Seafood
- 3 p.m. Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel’s Chef Rebecca Lentrichia and Blackbird Farm’s Ann Marie Bouthillette on Meatballs
- 12:30 p.m. Newport Vineyards’s Executive Chef Andy Teixeira on Ricotta
- 1:30 p.m. Great Northern BBQ Co.’s Chef Jimmy James Caruso on BBQ
- 2:30 p.m. Basta and Bettola’s Chef Antonio Franco on Prosciutto
For the full list of Grand Tasting tables and participants, please see the Exhibitors page (continually updated).
Grand Tasting tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered and Local Food & Drink Presentations