It’s been more than half a year since the Coronavirus put a fork into the concept of business as usual, but it’s been particularly tough on folks working in the food and beverage industry. After months of navigating a changing, uncertain landscape, industry professionals are taking a realistic look at what the future holds in a series of virtual panel discussions sponsored by YurView and hosted by Eat Drink RI President David Dadekian.
In this episode:
- Kim Anderson, Plant City
- Jonathan Beres, Tilly’s Cheesesteaks and Tilly’s Chick ‘N Biscuits
- Instagram (Cheesesteaks South Kingstown)
- Instagram (Chick ‘N Biscuits)
- Instagram (Cheesesteaks Providence)
- Michael Silva, BĀS and MXR
Please check out all The Rhode to Recovery episodes and subscribe to the entire Eat Drink RI You Tube channel.
Also available as an audio-only podcast below.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More